Monday, February 6, 2012

jumping off

my beautiful city- from the roof of the Met
I've been thinking about blogging for awhile now. I love to cook and bake, especially when I get to share the things I create with the people I love. Though I wouldn't exactly call myself computer savvy, here goes my first attempt at blogging. With each post I hope to share with you my trials and tribulations as I whisk, kneed, boil, broil, dice, sift, mix, and create in my small New York City kitchen. I hope you're inspired to make these recipes your own, and that you come over soon to taste test in real life. With my mom's voice singing loudly in my head, "sugar pie, honey bunch"... my adventures in the kitchen, and in blogging begin.

1 comment:

  1. Sara, you are giving bubbe a run for her money! way to go!!
    love you!
    UR

    ReplyDelete